Designer Series ABS-Specific Front Brake Line KitDrag Specialties Part #: 1741-4472
Drag Specialties Non-Punctuated Part Number: 17414472
Manufactuer Part #: AS37623
Manufactuer Non-Punctuated Part #: AS37623
Unit of Measure (UOM): EA
- Manufactured with an enhanced construction designed to be compatible with Harley-Davidson ABS requirements for stock and alternate length brake lines.
- Brake kits consist of a direct fit lower assembly used in conjunction with alternative length upper lines
- Kits to fit most Harley-Davidson Models - Touring, Softail, Dyna, Sportster, and Trikes
- Choice of 35 Degree, 90 Degree or 180 Degree upper brake line banjo angles ensure a great fit
- -3AN connections make for easy installations
- All fittings are highly polished and chrome or black chrome plated.
- The Industry's highest quality braid in three color choices to compliment your bike: STERLING CHROMITE II, BLACK PEARL and POLISHED STAINLESS, the brightest "stainless" braid on the market
- Braid color and weave match all MAGNUM control cables and brake lines
- Crystal clear outer jacket offers exceptional protection against scuffing paint or chrome and will never discolor
- Compliant with all DOT FMVSS-106 requirements
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Magnum Shielding brake lines are designed to follow the same routing path as OEM lines.
- Stock fitments: Use the stock fitment chart to determine the upper, lower and mid-line kits needed for your application. Lower and mid lines are model specific. Stock upper line length and banjo angle is listed for each application to help when choosing alternative length upper lines.
- Alternative fitments: Due to handlebar changes, fitment options are accommodated with the UPPER line only. You may prefer to use a different length or banjo angle based on your specific routing. See the alternative length chart for available lengths and banjo angles.
- Upper line length for Softail, Dyna, and 14+ Sportster models is determined by using your stock OE master cylinder brake line as a guide. Pull the rubber boot back and measure from the point at which the soft, flexible line enters the crimp collar on the lower portion. Follow the brake line routing up to your master cylinder. (see diagrams below)
- Upper line length for Touring and Trike models is measured using the 49 inch mid-line as a reference to determine additional line length needed to complete the routing from the ABS controller to the master cylinder. That measurement will be your upper line length. (see diagram below).
- Upper, lower, mid brake line and adapter kits are sold separately to for a perfect fit.
- Brake lines are constructed with PTFE inner tubing, DuPont Kevlar aramid fiber, premium Signature Magnum braids and an outer PVC jacket to greatly reduce line expansion
- DuPontTM and Kevlar are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- A Designer mid-line and upper line is required for all Touring and Trike models with ABS. The mid-line connects to the upper brake line in the fairing or nacelle and completes the routing from the master cylinder to the ABS controller. A lower kit is optional.
- Single disc Dyna and Sportster models use two kits
MAGNUM AS37623 LINE BRAKE FRONT SCII 1741-4472
- Brand: MAGNUM
- Product Code: AS37623
- Availability: In Stock