Nitrided ValveDrag Specialties Part #: DS-198962
Drag Specialties Non-Punctuated Part Number: DS198962
Manufactuer Part #: 20-4258
Manufactuer Non-Punctuated Part #: 204258
Unit of Measure (UOM): EA
- One-piece stainless-steel, stellite-tipped valves impregnated by a special nitrided process with .002" depth and .0002" surface buildup to improve wear properties and reduce friction
- This process provides resistance to corrosion; wears superior to hard chromium and electrolysis nickel-plating
- Lightweight with profiles that provide excellent flow characteristics
- Compatible with leaded and unleaded fuels and can be run in cast iron- and bronze-type guides at close tolerances for maximum oil control and heat dissipation
- Sold each
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product Name: Valve
- Application: Intake
- Model: Black Diamond
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: Standard
- Head Diameter: 1.825"
- Stem Diameter: 0.3090"
- Tulip Angle: 23 Degree
- Length: 3.562"
- Units: Each
- Riding Style: Street
|1958-1969||Harley-Davidson||Sportster 900 XLCH|
|1957-1969||Harley-Davidson||Sportster 900 XLH|
KIBBLEWHITE 20-4258 NITRIDED INT 58-69XL1.825 DS-198962
- Brand: Kibblewhite
- Product Code: 20-4258
- Availability: In Stock